Code one of the most popular arcade game and learn how to code in C++ on the go!
Hello, my name is Gemma, but on Instagram, everybody knows me as @theblondiemachine. I coined the name C++ for Blonde Retro Gamers because the world is changing fast, and people are changing fast too, but our education system still at almost the same place than 50 years ago. Luckily there have been several advances in recent years, thanks to the Internet but there are still insufficient changes to reach everyone there.
Instead of the usual, boring, impersonal lessons, you can turn yourself in a C++ expert at your own pace by reading comics. Yes, you have read right, I am a comic artist and my goal in this course is to teach you C++ in a super funny and comfortable way. Whoooaaa!
Here is an example of my comics for you to see what I’m talking about.
HERE IS HOW C++ FOR BLONDE RETRO GAMES WILL CHANGE YOUR WORLD
Maybe it can sound a little weird to learn something like C++ funnily and probably you never considered taking a course based on a comic about 4 millennials living their adventures in Barcelona but let me tell you that:
- We all love learning new things without suffering boring and never-ending classes. You will take it at your own pace but in the end, you will be able to code the Tetris video game.
- When you feel comfortable instead of intimidated by the lessons you learn better, not only in C++ but in everything in your life. This course has a hidden goal of making you feel better mentally by showing not only algorithms and formulas but how to stay in the world of C++ developing without burning out.
- Even it looks contradictory, by learning from this course you will get a better professional, you will learn how to make your work shine bright amongst others.
- You will end up with great applications showcasing the best of your knowledge, maybe is time to start your business to solve real-life people problems with C++ skills.
- You also will improve a lot your habilities programming and not only with C++!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- People looking to improve their C++ knowledge.
- Business people or entrepreneurs that need to understand the fundamentals of code developing.
- Undergrad, grad, master students who need to improve their performance in C++ coding.
- Anyone looking forward to learning C++.
- Any human being who isn’t happy with their actual knowledge of C++ or the way it is taught around there.
WHAT WILL YOU GET AS PART OF C++ FOR BLONDE RETRO GAMERS?
- One time payment to lifetime access.
- A 14+1 module course with theoretical, practical, and funny parts.
- Access to a private Facebook group where to share your progress with the CPP4BRG community before facing the real world!
- Access to the CPP4BRG email list where I will dare you to complete the monthly challenge.
- It is not a static course, it is going to be improved during its lifetime with your comments, so you will have access to all the future updates too.
- Once you finish it, you will get a certificate of accomplishment plus a letter in which we will tell you what are your strengths and what you should put more attention to build your professional career in C++ code developing.
On fleek with Visual Studio
Let's build a main screen that trills
Messing around with functions
The asthetics of a nice board game
Building a graphical library for real
Ready player #1?
Building a savage game intelligence
Score a point or lose a life!
It's not that easy babe
To be in tune
Save and chill
Play with your BAE
The arcade collection
EXTRA: Build your own arcade machine