Hello there! How are you doing?
Today a new section starts and its called #MotivationalMondays! Yes, Mondays are tough… here are a few tips to make every Monday a challenge to make the best of the starting week.
This was me before starting my plan to change my life: I lived to work and when Monday came I got a lot of anxiety until I decided to quit my job and start a different one I loved! It can sound scary but it very important to determine if you really like what you do. If not, think about why still yo doing it. If it is just a question of money, think how can you get the money in a different manner you love.
You do not need to change everything right now, but in order to advance you need to move, and the easiest way to do it is with small steps, as small you cannot fail to accomplish them.
1. Determine 3 yearly goals, not more, not less. Just 3 goals.
Write them down and tell them loud. Then go for them. If you don’t see and advance or don’t know how to, just divide them into smaller tasks and do as much as you can, even it is just a little task, the important thing is to get started. My 3 goals this year are:
- Finish my thesis successfully.
- Publish my Machine Learning course.
- Make TBM a source of income.
2. Determine 3 monthly goals, not more, not less, remember 3 is the magic number.
These goals need to be smaller, so you can accomplish them during the month. For example:
- Finish the Methodology section of my thesis.
- Finish 4 lessons of the ML course.
- Gain 400 followers on Twitter.
3. Determine 3 realistic weekly goals, and stick to them.
They need to be very precise to make you able to accomplish them.
- Write chapter 1 of 3 of the thesis methodology.
- Sketch all the comics of the first 4 lessons of the ML course.
- Post 1 original piece of content daily on Twitter.
4. Finally, schedule the daily tasks taking into account your top 3 day priorities.
Work at least 20 minutes every day on each of the goals so in 1h you can get a lot done, for example, if I do the following tasks:
- Write 1000 words on the thesis methodology.
- Sketch 2 comics.
- Post 1 original piece of content on Twitter and refollow all followers.
At the end of the week, I’ll have:
- 7000 words written on thesis methodology
- 14 sketched comics
- 7 original pieces of content posted on twitter and an average of 30 new followers.
At the end of the month:
- 30.000 words written on thesis methodology
- 60 sketched comics
- 30 original pieces of content posted on twitter and an average of 120 new followers.
At the end of the year:
- 365.000 words written on the thesis
- 730 sketched comics or 365 colored comics or 180 complete comics
- 365 original pieces of content posted on twitter and an audience of 6k followers
See how doing a little you get a lot? What is keeping you from starting?
Now tell me, which are your 3 yearly, monthly, weekly and daily goals?
Then you can come back in a while and see if you accomplished them.
If you liked this post, spread some love, like and share in your social media platforms!
Be the first reading our comics by receiving them in your mailbox. Spam is not our jam, we promise it! You will only receive comics and a few relevant news, max 1 emails per week!
What would you like the next comic to be about?
If you want to support my job, be a Patreon or take a look at my affiliate amazon program with the art materials I use to elaborate this comic.
One thought on “MOTIVATIONAL MONDAYS #001”
Best view i have ever seen !